and the Work place
Over the last 6 years I have worked with a variety of organisations and seen the positive impact Mindfulness can have on an individual, on family life and in the workplace.
Combining my 25 years experience in Businesses with my 20 years as a Parent, I am pleased to offer an in-depth or introductory journey into mindfulness for individuals or work teams.
Mindfulness for Stress Reduction and Positive Moods
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy are 8 week programmes designed to aid stress management and prevent depression.
On this potentially life-changing programme, participants (max 12) meet for 2 hours each week, with daily practice of up to 40 minutes in between, and develop greater awareness and presence, so that they can:
- identify and reduce living on auto-pilot rather than in the moment
- stop living in their heads and judging themselves and come back to the present
- learn how to gather their scattered mind from ruminating over the past of worrying about the future
- recognise difficulty and stress and low mood or depression through signals in our body and habits
- learn to allow things to be and to let go or becomes less attached
- recognise thoughts aren’t facts, and how to respond mindfully, not react with fight or flight
- take care of themselves with activities of pleasure and mastery
- plan how to maintain their practice for a low-stress, depression-free life.
For in-house courses for up to 12 people please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course dates: Email for dates from Oct 2021
Mindfulness for Harmony in the Workplace and Home
Over four 2hr Zoom sessions, in groups of 10-40, you will learn easy breathing techniques and discuss practical ways to help you cope with the stresses and potential anxieties of modern life, so that it can be harmonious.
Over the course we will look at:
- Why and how we operate on auto-pilot and feel the need to rush the day
- How we should/can judge ourselves less, in order to be happy
- What stressors we face and how they can provoke emotions, reactions and urges
- How to deal with difficulties
- How to relate to our thoughts and flourish
- How to accept things and let happy times unfold
To book an in-house course for your work team or parent group, please email me at email@example.com.
To compliment the learning from the pupil and parent courses, and help keep Mindfulness alive at home, I developed a resource to help children develop their Emotional Literacy / Intelligence and am pleased to offer ‘Mindfulness Shuffle – 50 fun Mindfulness Activities’, which are easy-to-follow activities help children (and parents) adopt the founding attitudes of mindfulness. Today’s world of the internet, social media and general over-stimulation, means that most children spend too much time thinking, analysing, comparing and judging … and not enough time just being: living each moment with awareness and sensing each experience. The 50 simple activities help children develop 6 key areas of emotional intelligence: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, social skills and self-esteem and self-worth. The Mindfulness Shuffle cards will help your child fulfil their academic and happiness potential at school and at home. To order a pack at £14.99 email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.