Schools, the Family
and the Work place
Over the last 5 years I have worked with 4500 children and adults and been able to see the positive impact Mindfulness can have on and individual and on family life.
Combining my experience as a Mindfulness teacher and parent of three teens, I am pleased to offer parents and families an in-depth or introductory journey into mindfulness.
Mindfulness for You
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy are 8 week programmes designed to aid stress management and prevent depression.
On this potentially life-changing programme, participants (max 12) meet for 2 hours each week, with daily practice of up to 40 minutes in between, and develop greater awareness and presence, so that they can:
- identify and reduce living on auto-pilot rather than in the moment
- stop living in their heads and judging themselves and come back to the present
- learn how to gather their scattered mind from ruminating over the past of worrying about the future
- recognise difficulty and stress and low mood or depression through signals in our body and habits
- learn to allow things to be and to let go or becomes less attached
- recognise thoughts aren’t facts, and how to respond mindfully, not react with fight or flight
- take care of themselves with activities of pleasure and mastery
- plan how to maintain their practice for a low-stress, depression-free life.
£195pp online (Lockdown Offer) or £295pp in person, including a one-day London retreat.
Mindfulness for children at School
Mindfulness courses are available in schools and online (during Lockdown), either organised with schools or as Open Courses for children aged 7-11 and for teens aged 11-18.
Mindfulness for 7-11 year olds (3-12 week courses of 12x30min sessions): £80pp – FREE FOR NHS FAMILIES
Mindfulness for 11-18 year olds (3-10 week courses of 10×45 min sessions): £100pp – FREE FOR NHS FAMILIES
Mindfulness for your Family and Work Life
Over five 1.5 hour face-to-face sessions, in groups of 10-40, you will learn easy breathing techniques and discuss practical ways to help you cope with the stresses and potential anxieties of modern life, so that it can be harmonious.
Over the 5 weeks together we will look at:
- Why and how we operate on auto-pilot and feel the need to rush the day
- How we should/can judge ourselves less, in order to be happy
- What stressors we face and how they can provoke emotions, reactions and urges
- How to deal with difficulties
- How to relate to our thoughts and flourish
- How to accept things and let happy times unfold
This course is also run Online over ten 45 min Zoom sessions on open courses and for organisations.
(To compliment the learning from the 5 week course, and help keep Mindfulness alive at home, I developed a resource to help children develop their Emotional Literacy / Intelligence and am pleased to offer ‘Mindfulness Shuffle – 50 fun Mindfulness Activities’, which are easy-to-follow activities help children (and parents) adopt the founding attitudes of mindfulness. Today’s world of the internet, social media and general over-stimulation, means that most children spend too much time thinking, analysing, comparing and judging … and not enough time just being: living each moment with awareness and sensing each experience. The 50 simple activities help children develop 6 key areas of emotional intelligence: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, social skills and self-esteem and self-worth. The Mindfulness Shuffle cards will help your child fulfil their academic and happiness potential at school and at home.)
£100pp for 10 Online Zoom sessions (Lockdown Offer – FREE FOR NHS STAFF) Book at http://www.annawille.eventbrite.com/
£150pp excluding a pack of ‘Mindfulness Shuffle’ cards
£165pp including a pack of ‘Mindfulness Shuffle’ cards