Mindfulness for the Workplace
and the Home
Alongside the LoveLiveLead programme I created, over the last 7 years I have worked with a variety of organisations and private groups and seen the positive impact Mindfulness can have on teams in the workplace and on family life.
Combining my 8+ years of Mindfulness practice with my 25 years’ experience in Business and with my 20+ years as a Parent, I am pleased to offer an in-depth or introductory journey into Mindfulness for individuals or work teams delivering tried and tested global programmes.
Mindfulness for Stress Reduction and Depression Prevention
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) are world renown 8 week programmes which have successfully aided stress management and prevented depression for over 40 years.
On this potentially life-changing programme, participants (max 12) meet for 2 hours each week, with daily practice of up to 40 minutes in between, and develop greater awareness and presence, so that they can:
- identify and reduce living on auto-pilot rather than in the moment
- stop living in their heads and judging themselves and come back to the present
- learn how to gather their scattered mind from ruminating over the past of worrying about the future
- recognise difficulty and stress and low mood or depression through signals in our body and habits
- learn to allow things to be and to let go or becomes less attached
- recognise thoughts aren’t facts, and how to respond mindfully, not react with fight or flight
- take care of themselves with activities of pleasure and mastery
- plan how to maintain their practice for a low-stress, depression-free life.
Course dates: Fridays 12.30-2.30pm from January 20th until March 24th 2023, in Earlsfield, SW18
For in-house courses for up to 12 people please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly 45 minute Online Mindful Monday Morning Meet-up Zoom Sessions
To help you prepare for and re-calibrate after your busy week, join us for 45 minutes of meditation and mindful enquiry. Suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners.
Mondays 9.00-9.45am on Zoom
£35 for 4 sessions. Bookable by emailing email@example.com or following the link to Eventbrite below.
Introduction to Mindfulness for Harmony in the Workplace and Home
Over 4-5 x 1hr group sessions, in groups of 6 to 10, you will learn easy breathing techniques and discuss practical ways to help you cope with the stresses and potential anxieties of modern home or work life, so that it can be harmonious.
Over the course we will look at:
- Why and how we operate on auto-pilot and feel the need to rush the day
- How we should/can judge ourselves less, in order to be happy
- What stressors we face and how they can provoke emotions, reactions and urges
- How to deal with difficulties
- How to relate to our thoughts and flourish
- How to accept things and let happy times unfold.
£80-100pp depending on course length.
Course dates: Wednesdays 7 – 8pm from January 17th to Feb 7th 2023 OR Feb 21st to March 21st, in Earlsfield SW18
Book via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For in-house courses for up to 30 people please email as above.
To compliment the learning from the pupil and parent courses, and help keep Mindfulness alive at home, I developed a resource to help children develop their Emotional Literacy / Intelligence and am pleased to offer ‘Mindfulness Shuffle – 50 fun Mindfulness Activities’, which are easy-to-follow activities help children (and parents) adopt the founding attitudes of mindfulness. Today’s world of the internet, social media and general over-stimulation, means that most children spend too much time thinking, analysing, comparing and judging … and not enough time just being: living each moment with awareness and sensing each experience. The 50 simple activities help children develop 6 key areas of emotional intelligence: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, social skills and self-esteem and self-worth. The Mindfulness Shuffle cards will help your child fulfil their academic and happiness potential at school and at home. To order a pack at £19.99 email me at email@example.com.